Friday 2 January 2015

MY COMIC HEADBOARD



I bought myself a duvet for Christmas and the wall behind our bed is quite plain. So I scanned my comic covers and laminated them. These are the same comic covers I used for my superhero party photo wall just laminated and cut out.

50 laminating sheet cost me about $12 so I bought 2. 



Nearly finished. Sorry about the glare.




You could use any kind of artwork for the head board. I stuck mine on with blu tak. Make sure you put blu tak on each corner and in the middle of the sides so that the pages look flat on the wall. 

If you don't like the shine of the laminated pictures you could just print out the pages and stick it to the wall and if you dont like it in 6 months time just rip it down!

My husband and I are very happy with the outcome and I'll keep you updated on more upgrades in our room.

No comments:

Post a Comment